Apple has the following updates for Mac OS X Server:
Mac OS X Server 10.5.8 Updater
This update includes the following improvements:
- Reliability of AFP for file services and Time Machine backups
- Propagating file system permissions
- Maintaining history of user’s previous passwords
- Ensuring consistent VPN throughput regardless of load
- Spotlight indexing and memory consumption
Further details available in this knowledge base article. Full and Combo updaters are available.
Security Update 2009-003
This Security Update is for Mac OS X Server 10.4.11 and coincides with the security updates found in Mac OS X Server 10.5.8. Full details are available in this knowledge base article.
While both PowerPC & Intel-specific updaters are also available, we’re linking to Security Update 2009-003 (Server Tiger Universal).
Let us know how you fare with either of these updates.
Update: Topicdesk has noted in their Newsletters and on Twitter that these updates can overwrite files related to custom installations of Apache, PHP, and GD, esp. those garnered through many of their tutorials. Performing the custom installation again after applying one of the aforementioned updates should do the trick.